Gas Engine Gensets - Acoustic Enclosures
HAC Acoustics designs and manufactures acoustic enclosures for gas engine noise control. In common with many other mechanical products, gas engines can represent a major source of unwanted noise in the industrial environment. Many individuals will end up working within close proximity to this equipment which makes the need for noise control especially important. Typically they average around 110dB(A) plus, which means they are nearly always subject to some noise mitigation requirements to meet the Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
With long experience of delivering solutions for some of the most challenging applications, our dedicated power noise control team brings the wider expertise required to design, engineer and integrate enclosure systems that meet or exceed your requirements. We strive to understand the specific design, operation, characteristics, inputs and outputs of the gas engines so that we can work with you to provide the most effective noise reduction solution:
– Meet personnel and environmental noise control regulations
– Deliver on time and to budget
– Integrated gas prime mover operational performance and system controls
– High quality and high performance single source package
– Develop a strong commercial partnership with long term benefits